I finished the design of the Common Core rules.
I now updating the design of the only, for now, available faction in the game concerning its own common core and the pre-setup for the player's faction common core. I modified some things like the faction in the game aren't playable factions anymore but power blocs. Why? Because this denomination wasn't true since the player hasn't directly the control of one of them but depends on it. Also there will be more than 8 in game factions the player could join, I can't say how much yet, especially since the 8 ones aren't even fully implemented, but we will see.
So the plan is that I finish anything concerning the design of the common core for the extrasolar power block Magellan Unity, I implement it in the game database and I finally coding the common core rules. After that I will update finally the unified interface to display a basic interface for the research & development system and I will implement the RDS afterward. Meanwhile I will also update the infrastructure's data structure regarding the research & development too.
This project is a long and uncertain but never boring path.
by Jeff B (firstname.lastname@example.org) at July 30, 2014 02:17 PM