|A castle-themed level in ReTux.|
Also check out the development planet.
|A castle-themed level in ReTux.|
Statistics: Posted by Pentarctagon — Yesterday, 2:53 am
We’re toadally pleased to announce the release of Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup 0.20: “Scarf Our Wanderful Fried Frogs”! 0.20 features a new species, some new items and spells, dungeon updates, and many other additions, streamlinings, and general improvements to the game.
The release tournament begins on May 26 2017, at 20:00 UTC, with all online 0.20 games counting towards your score. See the tournament website for more details, including how to set up or join a clan.
0.20′s highlights include:
|I found this screen in the Warzone 2100 addon archive, from a stat-balancing mod called YAGeSM.|
Statistics: Posted by Celtic_Minstrel — May 25th, 2017, 12:32 am
The 0.1.10 release has finally happened! This time we have a lot of CBot bugfixes, cool new stuff for userlevel makers and some other minor changes. You can see the full changelog under the “Read More” link. Or just go to the download page and get it right now!
It’s worth noting that with each release more and more stuff is coming from the community in the form of Pull Requests. From now on, we’ll try to mention everybody who helped make the release happen in the changelog. Want to help too? Check how to contribute
* Add default values for parameters in function declarations (PR: #897) [thanks @melex750!]
* Fix destructors not being called when program execution ended (#859)
* Fix goto() with multiple objects at the exact same position (#732)
* Fix build() allowing to build anything (#863)
* Fix game crash if function doesn’t return expected value (#30, PR: #897) [thanks @melex750!]
* Fix crash on class redefinition (#703, PR: #890) [thanks @piotrwalkusz1!]
* Fix no compile error in incorrect increment and decrement syntax (PR: #891) [thanks @melex750!]
* Fix no compile errors with incorrect constructor/destructor definitions (PR: #891) [thanks @melex750!]
* Fix no compile errors with incorrect variable and field declarations (PR: #891) [thanks @melex750!]
* Fix a lot of syntax error related crashes (PR: #897) [thanks @melex750!]
* Fix point constructor not executing when being called with ‘new’ (PR: #897) [thanks @melex750!]
* Fix some builtin functions not returning 0 in case of no error (#917)
* Add error when object is busy (#871)
* Fix delete() in CBot not destroying PowerCells properly
* Allow selectinsect to select other objects with selectable=0
* Add command history for cheat console (#316, PR: #869) [thanks @Smok94!]
* Add ctrl+backspace support in code editor (#797, PR: #839) [thanks @MatiRg!]
* Add damage alarm (#320, PR: #916) [thanks @DavivaD!]
* Make UraniumOre not destroyable (#777)
* Fix apperance camera position (#802, PR: #880) [thanks @piotrwalkusz1!]
* Add coordinates under cursor overlay and copy function (#868)
* Fix rendering glasses in FPP camera (#775, PR: #959) [thanks @MatiRg!]
* Add bulletWall parameter, makes objects block bullets
* Add scoreboard for complex code battles
* Add Barricade objects – barriers that block bullets
* Make TargetBots explode when they run into something
* Print expected relief resolution for given terrain parameters to log
Bugfixes and internal changes
* Fix mission ending before astronaut death scene is finished (#848)
* Fix GroundSpot blending (#846)
* Display warning if there is not enough energy to shoot with fire()
* Fix crash on loading saves with produce()d objects (#765)
* Don’t allow whitespace player names (#840)
* Fix buffer overrun when rendering goto() debug texture (#841)
* Fix sky rendering artifact
* Clean up “this == nullptr” checks in CBOT (#828)
* Fix memory leaks in CBot engine (PR: #891) [thanks @melex750!]
* Fix all compiler warnings and enable -Werror (PR: #955) [thanks @AbigailBuccaneer!]
* Updated Russian and German translations (PRs: #852, #849, data/#27) [thanks @Fedorsturov, @Ceeee and @rvasin!]
For all the warriors, adventurers, zealots, mages, and warrior-mages out there, I’m here with a quick update about the 0.20 tournament. Please bookmark the official 0.20 tournament page and use this page to track your progress throughout the tournament. Remember, the tournament is scheduled from 20:00 UTC Friday 26 May through 20:00 UTC Sunday 11 June.
There are currently no rule changes relative to the 0.19 tournament, but check the tournament page for any final rule changes before the tournament begins. Once the tournament has started, the tournament leaderboard will display the current standings. For now this page has test data from servers with 0.20 available, but this data will be wiped from the tournament database before friday.
Clans can be formed and changed until one week into the tournament. See the Clans section of the tournament page for details, and you can get a head-start on configuring RC on any server that already has 0.20 available. Currently that list is: CAO, CBRO, CJR, CPO, CXC, LLD; the remaining servers will have 0.20 available soon. If you’re looking for people to play with, you can find them in the Tavern, reddit, or our IRC channel ##crawl on Freenode.
See you all on D:1, holding the Orb of Zot!