From ZDoom: link to original postDownload (OpenGL 3.3/OpenGL ES 2.0 and higher required)
Visit the new homepage (still under construction)
This is a bugfix release addressing the following issues:
- SW: fixed sound listener angle for the remote control case. It was taking the angle of the rotating sector object instead of the angle from the listener's position to it.
- Blood: make sure that invalid face sprites don't get rendered at all.
- fixed: in palette emulation mode, assume all textures to be non-translucent.
- Exhumed fixed bad parameter to getzrange causing player fall through sprite bridges.
- fixed logic for discarding walls in new renderer.
- fixed OOB write in section splitting code.
- Add OpenGL ES to the backend options in the menu.
- fixed triangulation via node builder for sectors with invalid walls causing spurious crashes.
- GLES: Fix depth bias state
- GLES: Fixed palette emulation mode and interpolation
- reordered the init calls in engineLoadBoard. Sprite lists must be done after preparing the arrays, otherwise important bits get overwritten.
- Duke/RR: Fixed sprite validation checks in animatesprites.
- Duke: Ensure all weapon variables used for interpolation have the `o` values set when CON updates them.
- Duke: Fix lotag signedness issue affecting SE10 (door auto-close).
Statistics: Posted by Graf Zahl — Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:05 pm — Replies 0 — Views 68