From ZDoom: link to original postDownload (OpenGL 3.3/OpenGL ES 2.0 and higher required)
Visit the new homepage (still under construction)
This is a bugfix release addressing the following issues:
- handle walls where a sloped floor intersects with the visible part.
- handle wall sprites on orthogonal walls better, covering the case that a wall sprite may overlap two walls with a slight deviation in their position
- always pick the closest one.
- fixed handling of badly placed sprites in map validation code.
- fixed inverted logic when checking for dragged sectors in the renderer.
- fixed sky tiling in Polymost.
- Exhumed: avoid accessing undefined memory when loading the sounds.
- Exhumed: fixed surface collisions of projectiles. There was some commented out undefined behavior here, we need to properly define this case.
- Exhumed: removed erroneous target assignment in Anubis AI, leading to infighting.
- Exhumed: Add save game option to in-game menu.
- Exhumed: did some reshuffling on the menu to allow adding a "User map" item and prevent accidental reset of ongoing games, both the items for starting the campaign and the training map are now in a submenu.
- Blood: fixed bad alignment flags for HUD flames.
- WW2GI: fixed gamevars not being allocated for map spawned actors.
Statistics: Posted by Graf Zahl — Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:39 am — Replies 3 — Views 50